We are so excited to be co-hosting an event at the Cincy Anthropologie this weekend! At the event we will be teaching the class how to create a charm bracelet made out of vintage buttons & charms. But while we are there, we will definitely be checking out some of their new products. Here are a few of our favorites! We tried to limit it to 10, but we just couldn’t. 😉
1. The classic, Sense and Sensibility. Don’t you love the way it is packaged?
2. This LOVE pillow, perfect especially since Valentines Day is coming up!
3. Capri Blue mercury glass candle. One of our favorite scents.
4. Shimmer dusted scarf. Love the little hint of shimmer on the mint.
5. Koran D’Orsay pumps. These shoes are definitely speaking our language.
6. Gorgeous Jazz Era jewelry box. Perfect to keep your LuluBelles pieces in!
7. Carved gourd vase. It has lovely details.
8. Perched bird iPhone case. We always adore a bird pattern.
9. Menagerie juice glass. Every KY girl needs a set of these.
10. Large beaded pouch. Perfect for adding a pop of color.
11. Esquire markings dishtowel. Must-have for Derby parties!
All these items can be found at Anthropologie. We can’t wait to shop once we get there!
XO~Gretchen & Natalie